*The Eaton Powerware 9125 is no longer available as factory new. Please see the Eaton Powerware 9130 as a suitable replacement for tower applications and the Eaton Powerware 9130 RM for rack-mount applications.
Combining superior power quality with a cache of innovative features, the Eaton Powerware 9125 UPS delivers the ultimate in protection, truly isolating your equipment from all nine of the common power anomalies lurking in public utility power. Available as either a rack mount or stand-alone unit, the compact and elegant 9125 supplies continuous, conditioned power to all connected equipment, delivering large-scale power protection in a sleek package small enough to fit beneath your desk.
Key features & benefits:
- Protects mission-critical applications from downtime, data loss, and corruption, and process interruption by providing continuous, clean power
- Secures connected equipment from damage or degradation caused by power anomalies
- Increases batter life through Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology, resulting in more up-time and fewer battery replacements
- Offers load segments (on .7-3 kVA units) that enable orderly shutdown of non-essential equipment during power outages to extend backup power time for critical systems
- Delivers deployment flexibility while conserving valuable rack space, by offering rack mount or tower installation choices
- Power Ratings: .7/1/1.25/2/2.5/3/5/6 kVA
- Configuration: Rack/Tower.
- Topology: Double-Conversion Online UPS
- Voltage: 120, 208, and 230 Vac | Single Phase
- .7-3 kVA
- 89-92% Depending On Load
- 5/6 kVA
- Online Mode: >85%
- High-Efficiency Mode: >90%
- .7-3 kVA