UPS equipment keeps your critical data center operating when there are power fluctuations and outages. It’s the bloodline of your networking system. If your UPS fails when it’s time to support your critical load; you will experience down-time, lose data, and incur an unbudgeted expense.
Routine maintenance ensures your UPS equipment stays reliable by improving your UPS’ overall performance and extending their useful life. Service plans allow customers to be proactive; giving them the opportunity to detect potential points of failure before they become expensive problems.
Unified Power is a national critical power service provider and an affordable alternative to the Original Equipment Manufacturer. We offer standard or customizable preventive maintenance service plans on all major manufacturers’ brands of UPS equipment. Our customers typically save 15% on their UPS maintenance agreements.
Although different service plans provide varying levels of service, all Unified Power plans share specific features.
- Our Customer Care Center is staffed by knowledgeable experts to support customer needs.
- The National Dispatch Center is available all day, every day.
- Comprehensive Web-Based Reporting delivers preventative maintenance results quickly and accurately.
- The Logistics and Parts facility handles all parts needs and testing requirements, including 24 hour shipping.
- Quality Control monitoring is in place to verify clients receive top quality service and support.
- Preferred Customer Rates are available for non-contract services.
Eliminate unnecessary worry and stress with one of our Critical Power Service Plans. We’ll ensure your UPS equipment stays reliable while improving overall performance and extending useful life. Unified Power’s Preventive Maintenance Plans allow facility managers to be proactive by giving them the opportunity to detect potential points of failure before they become expensive problems.
Customizable Maintenance Plans Options Include:
- 7×24 or 5×8 On-Site Corrective Maintenance
- Parts & Labor for UPS Electronics
- Parts & Labor for Batteries
- Guaranteed Emergency Response Times (2,4,8 & Next Day)
- Assigned Customer Care Representative
- Detailed Electronic Service Reporting
- Nationwide Field Service Coverage backed by 7×24 Service Dispatch
- Training & Technical Support
- Customer Satisfaction Reporting
- Preferred Contracted Customer Time & Material Rates for Service Outside of Coverage
Personalized service programs are available; contact your Sales Representative for more details.