Battery Monitoring helps detect problems between scheduled maintenance. A battery monitoring system continuously measures the life of your UPS battery and can detect if a cell is starting to trend toward failure.
There are many factors that affect life of a battery plant; including room temperature, float level, and cycling.
Unified Power offers battery monitoring systems, providing you daily reports of the battery plant’s life and will notify you when it detects a battery failure
Battery Monitoring Equipment:
- Monitors cell voltages, internal resistance, and temperature
- Provides immediate warning of a specific battery that is failing
- Records up to 120 days of battery history to allow for trending analysis
- Has the ability to remotely monitor the battery system
- Allows you to budget for battery replacement before it becomes an emergency
Our reliable battery monitoring systems and maintenance packages are truly comprehensive solutions for battery plant protection.