Our Decommissioning & Asset Removal Services include:
- Environmental disposal services
- Recycling services with certification
- Packaging and rigging equipment from site
- National service footprint
- Refurbishment and repair
Unified Power receives daily requests for used equipment. Our access to these requests combined with our testing and inspection process allows us to pay a fair market value for your excess and surplus equipment.
Over 20% of the backup power projects in the United States result in the removal of existing generators and power systems. This excess equipment may have a trade in value that can be applied to your project to help you stay within your budget.
Our Decommissioning & Asset Removal Services will help you:
- Reduce the risk associated with selling excess back-up power equipment.
- Simplify the asset recovery process.
- Maximize return on the sale of surplus critical power assets.