* The Eaton Powerware 9170 is no longer available as factory new. Please see the Eaton Powerware 9170+ as a suitable replacement.
The Eaton Powerware 9170 is uniquely designed to meet the customer’s ever-changing needs. Built for a global audience, the 9170 is a scalable, modular, and flexible solution that combines the highest level of reliability with the lowest cost of ownership in the 3-18 kVA range.
The 9170 enables customers to “build” a power solution specific to their needs, with an expandable level of redundancy and increased run times through plug-and-play 3 kVA UPS and battery modules. The 9170 can be configured to fit three-, six-, nine- or twelve-slot enclosures, and is available for rack-mount applications. It also features a new “power-saver” high efficiency mode, a user-selectable feature that increases unit efficiency from 88% in normal operating mode to 97% in Power Saver mode. The combination of its low initial investment, double-conversion online technology, and new high-efficiency power-saver mode, means you never have to compromise reliability for efficiency.
Key features & benefits:
- N+X redundancy for both power and logic eliminates system level single-point-of-failure
- Easily scalable to adapt to changing IT environments by simply adding power and/or battery modules
- True double-conversion online design
- PowerSaver technology increases unit operating efficiency
- Universal components fit in any order without affecting UPS operation
- Protection against all nine power problems
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data integrity
- Power Ratings: 3/6/9/12/15/18 kVA
- Configuration: Rack/Tower
- Topology: Double-Conversion Online UPS
- Voltage: 200-240 / 208-240 Vac | Single Phase
- Normal Operation: 88%
- Power Saver Mode: 97%