For over two decades, companies under the Unified Power brand have been providing critical power equipment and service maintenance to companies across the country. We offer sensible power solutions that are customized to fit the needs of every business, including uninterruptible power supply (UPS) equipment, backup generators, DC Plants, PDU’s and more.
The Unified Power brand began in January 2011 when Pfingsten Partners purchased On Computer Services; a national critical power service company based in Terrell, TX. Pfingsten’s vision was to bring together the nation’s best critical power services companies under one unified brand.
Acquired by Incline Partners in 2019, Unified Power is fast becoming the largest critical power services company in the nation, offering advanced service, sales, and testing capabilities together to become the premier Independent Power in North America.
Companies under the Unified Power brand include:
- On Computer Services, Terrell, TX (January 2011)
- Power Protection Unlimited, Baltimore, MD (April 2011)
- Sun Sales Company of Albuquerque, NM (2011)
- UPSCO of Glenmont, OH (August 2014)
- Power Protection Services of Dallas, TX (November 2014)
- Lionheart Power Services – UPS & Battery Division (October 2015)
- 24/7 Technology, Inc of Marietta, GA (July 2016)
- Critical Power USA of Frederick, MD (July 2016)
- SEPS, Inc. of Burr Ridge, IL (June, 2018)
- Core Power Services of Fremont, CA (December 2019)
- Computer Power Systems of Winter Springs, FL (March 2020)
- Tristar Power Solutions of Edina, MN (Mar 2020)
- Power BackUPS of Graham, NC ( May 2020)
The strategy has been well received by the market. Today, Unified Power is fast becoming the largest national service provider to more than 6000 customer sites, employs service and support staff across the nation, and continues to achieve double-digit growth; all while maintaining a world-class service quality rating from its clients.