C&D Technologies High Rate Max batteries provide the constant power backup that UPS systems require. The high energy density and quality designs assure that your business systems run uninterrupted.
High Rate Max Batteries are the perfect fit for UPS battery systems support data centers, computer rooms, bank and financial systems, network operations centers, internet hosting sites, industrial processing and control, and medical/emergency applications.
C&D manufactures Flooded (wet cell) and Valve Regulated (VRLA) batteries that meet a wide range of UPS ratings and various installation requirements, and supplies complete systems including racks, spill containment and safety equipment solutions that meet the most rigorous specifications.
- 10 year Design Life @ 25°C
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of over 99%
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life
- Flame arresting, one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life
- UL Recognized Component
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and covers
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage
- Not restricted for air/surface/water transport