Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) need instantaneous power in order to protect vital information or sustain critical emergency systems. The DEKA UNIGY HIGH RATE SERIES uses the latest AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to lower internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges delivering critical power when needed. With a 10-year design life it continues to deliver reliable standby power when conventional standby batteries might already have failed.
To help further ensure long-term performance, the DEKA UNIGY HIGH RATE SERIES features inserted posts with epoxy post seals that are 100% factory leak tested. The epoxy post seal acts as a secure barrier to keep in acid and critical pressure extending life and protecting sophisticated electronic equipment. For added strength and durability, these batteries are housed in reinforced flame-retardant (rated UL94, V0 28% LOI) polypropy- lene or standard polypropylene case and cover for long life performance.
It is also essential that backup batteries meet capacity ratings in order to satisfy the specific demands of backup systems. DEKA UNIGY HIGH RATE BATTERIES go through a series of over 250 stringent quality control checks and extensive testing to ensure the industry’s most accurate and dependable ratings. In addition, all DEKA UNIGY HIGH RATE production facilities are certified to meet globally recognized ISO 9001 and TS16949 quality standards. All batteries shipped meet or exceed IEEE-485 capacity requirements.
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Pure lead, low calcium, high tin positive
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Reinforced flame retardant (rated UL 94 V-0 28% LOI) polypropylene or standard polypropylene case and cover resists bulging and meets safety requirements
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valve on flame-retardant or low-pressure, self-sealing valve on standard maximizes gas recombination efficiency and minimizes gassing
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing ensure quality products through control of process and standards
- Case and cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Float Voltage: 2.25 volts per cell ± .01 VPC @ 77°F (25°C)
- Design life 10 years @ 77°F/25°C (full float) • All batteries meet or exceed IEEE-485