Eaton introduces the newest addition to its three-phase UPS family, the double conversion Eaton 9390IT UPS. The 9390IT uses the proven and reliable 9390 platform with several notable enhancements— including internal batteries, on-board pre-wired maintenance bypass, high efficiency, and a modular scalability that allows the 9390IT to grow as needed, without costly wiring and other facilities expenses. All of this in a space saving, integrated and optimal end-of-row data center solution.
The 9390IT resolves all power protection problems and supplies clean, continuous, uninterrupted power to connected equipment—delivering superior power protection for the ever expanding loads in today’s data.
Key features & benefits:
- All-in-one space efficient, completely integrated system with internal batteries and distribution delivers optimal end-of-row data center solution
- Double conversion topology protects equipment from all of the most common power problems
- Industry leading power density, providing up to 23 percent more power capacity in a compact all in one tower with internal batteries
- Industry’s smallest footprint at (40 kVA), providing up to an 61 percent footprint reduction
- Scalable (40 kVA) modular building block, allowing for cost-effective expansion to 80 kVA with an on-board tie cabinet and up to 160 kVA with a 4 module tie cabinet
- Up to 40 percent more standard run-time, eliminating the need for external battery cabinets
- On-board pre-wired maintenance bypass and integrated distribution cabinets provide greater redundancy and reduce installation and maintenance costs
- Reduced footprint extended run modules for longer run-time applications
- Inherently 208 or 480 VAC capable with no transformers
- Patented Powerware® Hot Sync paralleling technology enables paralleling of up to four 9390 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy
- Power management software suite includes applications for remote UPS monitoring, management, and shutdown to help ensure system and data integrity