GNB Industrial Power offers SPRINTER® Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries as an industry-proven power solution for Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) applications.
Superior design principles have been applied across a wide capacity range (117 to 746 Watts Per Cell) to assure a combination of long life and fast reliable discharge performance.
GNB’s experience and innovation with VRLA technology makes SPRINTER® the preferred choice for high rate emergency battery backup.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Patented “Diamond Side Wall” design to maintain structural integrity in higher operating temperatures.
- Durable Polypropylene container and cover. Flame-retardant version available to comply with UL94 V-0: 28% L.O.I.
- High-Compression Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for greater than 99% recombination efficiency.
- Integrated Flash Arrestor ultrasoni- cally welded into cover for secure and safe protection.
- 8 Year Design Life in float applications: 25°C (77°F). 10 year @ 20°C (68°F).
- Superior Lead-Tin-Calcium-Silver Positive Alloy helps resist corrosion.
- Higher Vent Opening Pressure to avoid unnecessary gassing. One-way, self resealing device tested and proven to maximize battery life.
- Proper Positive Grid Growth Allowance minimizes plate buckling and potential shorting.
- Carry Handles for ease of installation.
- Copper Alloy, 6mm, Female Terminals for low resistance, high integrity connections.