Critical power equipment needs routine maintenance inspections to ensure all components are operating at full capacity. An on-going Unified Power Preventive Maintenance program helps ensure optimum system reliability and equipment life. We offer standard or customizable preventive maintenance service plans on all major manufacturers’ brands of UPS equipment.
Critical Power Service Plans ensure reliability and extend the life of your UPS equipment. Plans customized to meet each client’s needs allow facility personnel to proactively deal with potential issues, avoiding expensive system failures.
Although different service plans provide varying levels of service, all Unified Power plans share specific features.
- Our Customer Care Center is staffed by knowledgeable experts to support customer needs.
- The National Dispatch Center is available all day, every day.
- Comprehensive Web-Based Reporting delivers preventative maintenance results quickly and accurately.
- The Logistics and Parts facility handles all parts needs and testing requirements, including 24 hour shipping.
- Quality Control monitoring is in place to verify clients receive top quality service and support.
- Preferred Customer Rates are available for non-contract services.
Eliminate unnecessary worry and stress with one of our Critical Power Service Plans. We’ll ensure your UPS equipment stays reliable while improving overall performance and extending useful life. Unified Power’s Preventive Maintenance Plans allow facility managers to be proactive by giving them the opportunity to detect potential points of failure before they become expensive problems.
Customizable Maintenance Plans Options Include:
- 7×24 or 5×8 On-Site Corrective Maintenance
- Parts & Labor for UPS Electronics
- Parts & Labor for Batteries
- Guaranteed Emergency Response Times (2,4,8 & Next Day)
- Assigned Customer Care Representative
- Detailed Electronic Service Reporting
- Nationwide Field Service Coverage backed by 7×24 Service Dispatch
- Training & Technical Support
- Customer Satisfaction Reporting
- Preferred Contracted Customer Time & Material Rates for Service Outside of Coverage
Personalized service programs are available; contact your Sales Representative for more details.