Battery Spill Containment Services
Unified Power provides uninterruptible power supply (UPS) equipment and battery spill containment services to companies in a wide variety of industries. Battery spills can be very serious and cause significant damage. When a spill occurs, you need a team you can rely on for quick action and an appropriate cleanup process and procedure.
In those industries where a continuous flow of electrical power is required, where battery systems are used as standby sources of power, Federal and state fire regulations require spill containment for all stationary lead acid. Are you meeting these regulations? Are you prepared should a spill occur? Unified Power can help.
Our Team will assess the situation and quickly absorb and neutralize electrolyte so that proper disposal can be assured. We have the solution for the containment and neutralization of all battery acid spills.
- We use a dike system with a leak proof liner that surrounds a string or stings of flooded / wetcell batteries
- The system contains any acid spills that may occur due to battery breakage, post or jar seal leaks, or overflow during charging
- There are several manufacturers that we partner with, including Enviroguard, Storage Battery Systems (SBS) and Acran
- We have certified installers for all Enviroguard spill containment systems
- May be required by law in the future at all sites that have flooded / wetcell batteries strings
Unified Power battery electrolyte spill containment systems provide custom turnkey spill containment solutions that are compliant with battery facility codes and regulations.
Applications of the spill containment systems include industries such as telecommunications, UPS, switchgear and control, solar, microwave, railroad applications, healthcare, hospitals and many others.