Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 3,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining critical power infrastructure. Our professional staff is expertly trained in providing our clients with critical power solutions in many industries including datacenters, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, highly-motivated, success-driven, customer-focused professionals to join our team.
We are currently seeking:
Vice President, Business Development
The Vice President, Business Development will be responsible for supporting the company’s growth initiative by identifying, introducing and educating high-profile accounts on the benefits of critical power services and products available through Unified Power.
- Sales of Critical Power services and products.
- Maintain and increase the assigned book of business associated with an assigned Region/Territory.
- Ensure Annual Maintenance Service agreements are satisfactorily renewed in a timely manner, while meeting margin and pricing parameters.
- Develop new sites by further penetration of existing accounts.
- Develop new accounts.
- Sale of Demand Maintenance items such as batteries, capacitors, and site support equipment.
- Support the Operations and Finance Teams on the implementation and follow up of items sold.
- Use of company CRM maintaining accounts, proposals, pipeline ensuring established KPIs are achieved.
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred or equivalent work experience in a Sales role preferably with an electronics or avionics background
- Minimum requirement of 3-5 years in a Business to Business Sales role
- Must be success-driven and customer-focused
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Generous compensation plan.
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University.
- Competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- 401(k) company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
Our employees make the difference through their passion and purpose every day! Come be a part of our success!