ATTENTION TRANSITIONING MILITARY MEMBERS & VETERANS!
Unified Power is seeking a few good men and women
to join our growing team!
This is You:
A transitioning military member or veteran who has served in an electrical/electronics/avionics role, you are well-liked and respected by your supervisors and your peers, you have a strong work ethic and you are seeking a meaningful career with a fast-growing, industry-leading organization.
If this is you, then perhaps you are the next great member to join our team.
This is Unified Power:
A premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 3,000 customers across the United States. Our team, comprised of 150+ highly-skilled members, provides preventative maintenance, demand maintenance, and emergency services to our customers across the globe including the U.S. Air Force, federal, state, and local governments, telecommunications companies, cable television & broadband providers, data center operators, hospitals, universities, and many others.
Our customers trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining critical power infrastructure. Our rapidly growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, customer-focused personnel in several locales across the country.
This is the Opportunity:
We are currently seeking full-time DC/Single Phase Field Service Engineer Trainees to join our four-week development program that jumpstarts Monday March 18, 2019. We are immediately seeking to staff positions in the following areas (and beyond):
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Central Wisconsin
- Western New York
We at Unified Power are proud of our wholly-organic Training & Development Program that focuses exclusively on the recruitment, training and ongoing development of talented industry professionals for a meaningful, fulfilling and exciting career.
Our DC/Single Phase Field Service Engineers are primarily responsible for the performance of:
- Routine preventative maintenance inspections for DC power and single-phase UPS systems
- Battery system replacements
- Assisted execution of larger customer projects, such as system and component installations or deliveries
- Basic troubleshooting/repair of deficient system equipment found during our routine preventative maintenance inspections or as reported by our customers
A military background with a working knowledge of AC and DC electrical/electronics theory is highly
encouraged. The ideal DC/Single Phase Field Engineer must possess:
- Schedule flexibility, as services may sometimes be performed during night or weekend hours
(and sometimes with short notice)
- A valid driver’s license
- The ability to gain security clearance(s), as customer requirements dictate
To become one of our many successful members of the DC/Single Phase Field Services Team, you will
first enter into a segmented three-part training and development program. Our four week intensive training course is hosted at our state-of-the-art training facility in Terrell, Texas and focuses primarily on:
- DC fundamentals and theory
- Basic preventative maintenance (PM) practices
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Single-phase UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply)
- Practical application exercises, both in our training facility and onsite at approved customer sites
- Observation and assistances with DC and UPS single-phase PMs
Your ongoing professional development at Unified Power will continue through:
- Our refined mentor shadowing program
- Proficiency and development courses through our training web portal, Unified Power University
- Additional training courses hosted in our training facilities in Terrell, TX or Marietta, GA
- OEM-offered training courses hosted at their facilities
Considering a career with Unified Power? We’re looking forward to learning more about you.
- Complete our short online employment application by visiting www.unifiedpowerusa.com/jobpostings/.
Alternatively, you can email a current resume to HR@unifiedpowerusa.com, and a
member of our Human Resources team will promptly contact you.
All personal information is kept purely confidential.
Our team members make the difference through their passion and
dedication every day! We welcome YOU to be a part of our success!