Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 3,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining critical power infrastructure. Our professional staff is expertly trained in providing our clients with critical power solutions in many industries including datacenters, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, highly-motivated, success-driven, customer-focused professionals to join our team.
We are currently seeking:
Customer Care Manager
Terrell, TX Facility
(Only 30 miles from Downtown Dallas)
The Service Coordinator is responsible for the proper and efficient planning and scheduling of customer work orders to a Field Engineers daily schedule based on specific dates, the geographic location of the Field Engineer and Customer, as well as, maintaining the Field Engineers schedule through completion of the job. They will also be required to dispatch our engineers to emergency service calls and will work with customers when they need to reschedule a job.
The Service Coordinator is a critical project management and interface role between our customers and various departments within our organization and ensures our customer needs are exceeded. They are responsible for working closely with the Operations Team and Customer to assure positive, proper, timely, and efficient scheduling of customer work orders, they serve as the primary liaison and main point of contact for all scheduling concerns within their respective region; and will be responsible for ensuring all Field Engineers receive accurate information necessary to the jobs in which they are assigned.
- Coordinate all communications between the Operations Team and Customers of work orders in the respective region.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to assure all work for Field Engineers are properly and efficiently scheduled.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer receives the proper paperwork to ensure Field Engineers have proper access to the customer site prior to the date work is scheduled.
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred, but not required
- 2-3 years in Dispatching/Scheduling or related field
- Must be able to work in high stress, high demand environment
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well with others
- Willingness to participate in the On-Call rotation to assist with afterhours emergencies.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Salary
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University.
- Competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- 401(k) company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
Our Corporate Values
- Safety First – “Safety Doesn’t Happen By Accident!”
- Personal Integrity & Accountability in All We Do!
- Knock-Their-Socks-Off Customer Satisfaction!
- Best-In-Class Employee Career Satisfaction!
- Sustained, Profitable Growth!
Our employees make the difference through their passion and purpose every day! Come be a part of our success!