Perhaps you will be the next great employee to join our team.
This is You:
You are one of the top Critical Power UPS Field Service Engineer in the Industry, with excellent technical capabilities for servicing UPS systems (e.g., Liebert, MGE, Powerware, Eaton, APC, GE, Emerson), AC/DC Rectifiers, Batteries, and Power Distribution Units (PDU’s) at various customer sites, you are well-liked and respected by your customers and your peers, you have a strong work ethic, and you enjoy your work.
This is Us:
We are Unified Power! Our 200+ employees provide preventive maintenance, demand maintenance, and emergency services for over 7,000 customers across the USA including federal, state, and local governments, telecommunications companies, cable television & broadband providers, data center operators, hospitals, and many others.
In order to support our growth, we are always seeking quality teammates like you to join our team.
Interested? This is What You Do Next:
If you feel that you meet the requirements and responsibilities of the job, simply apply to this job posting and one of our Human Resource professionals will be in contact with you quickly. And of course, your information will be held strictly confidential.
We are looking forward to learning more about you!
- Must have electrical and mechanical aptitude, relating to UPS systems, DC Power Systems, and/or OEM knowledge [ Liebert, MGE, Powerware, Eaton, APC, GE, Emerson, etc]
- 3-5 years working in the critical power industry with UPS, DC Power Systems/OEM experience [Liebert, MGE, Powerware, Eaton, APC, GE, Emerson, etc], previous military experience in electronics/avionics, or a 2–4 year technical degree or certificate
- Advanced ability to troubleshoot faults to component level on equipment such as UPS systems, batteries, DC power systems, PDU’s, Inverter Systems, etc.
- Must be available and willing to work various shifts, weekend, holidays, and respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance eligibility
- Must be able to perform repeated bending & lifting of up to 100 pounds during certain services
- Travel to various customer sites to perform scheduled preventative maintenance and repairs of UPS systems, AC/DC Rectifiers, Batteries, and Power Distribution Units (PDU’s) on a variety of state-of-the-art critical power equipment [ Liebert, MGE, Powerware, Eaton, APC, GE, Emerson, etc]
- Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose UPS systems, including problems with Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), and AC and DC.
- Travel to customer site within required response time to perform, diagnose, and repair emergency maintenance on critical power equipment.
- Complete required documentation timely and accurately, using the company computer system(s) and accurately assess & report urgency of all needed repairs.
- Interact with customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University, and at our World-Class Training Center
- Competitive benefits that start on your first day of employment: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Vacation & Personal/Sick Paid Time Off
- Company-provided credit card to cover work related travel expenses
- Company-provided cell phone
- Company-provided vehicle
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization