Unified Power provides its customers with high-quality, competitively priced preventative, proactive, and emergency services on Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), DC-Plants, Static Switches (STS), Power Distribution Units (PDU), Generators, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), and Switchgear across the USA.
Today, Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 7,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining critical power infrastructure. Our professional staff is expertly trained in providing our clients with critical power solutions in many industries including datacenters, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions.
Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and seeking to attract highly skilled, highly motivated, success-driven, customer-focused Estimator to join our growing team!
About the Position:
The Estimator is a critical project management and interface role between multiple departments within our organization, and our customers to ensure our current and potential future customer’s needs are exceeded. The Estimating Coordinator will support the sales organization.
The Estimating Coordinator will provide pricing, product, and service information, as well as resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. They will provide support to our customers, account managers and various departments within the organization toexecute accurate order management including coordination of customer proposals and contract renewals.
The Estimating Coordinator will ensure proper resources are assigned to orders while balancing both internal efficiency targets as well as specific customer requirements. Resources include field engineers, subcontractors, direct ship vendors and OEM’s.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Estimating Coordinator will include, but not be limited to:
- Credit Application Setup and support
- Order Acknowledgement
- New Contracts: set up SM Sites & SM Units
- T&C Review – Coordination with Legal
- Assist with customer communications (calls and e-mails) to ensure timely replies (within the business hour) while maintaining active communication with internal departments such as, Account Manager’s and Sales Representatives to assure completion of orders
- Support new order entry by assisting the Account Manager with analyzing and obtaining information received from customer orders, Managing Order Submitted – Queue
- Generate quote requests from action items
- Follow-up and provide regular customer updates
- Provide updates on orders with customers on a timely and regular basis. Confers with various departments in the organization when necessary to ensure the highest level of service pre-and post-sale
- Other responsibilities as dictated by requirement and corporate dynamic
- Must be able to work in high stress, high demand environment
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working experience with NetSuite System or similar is a plus
- Ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Salary
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University.
- Competitive benefits include but not limited to:
- 401(k) company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
Our Corporate Values:
- Safety First – “Safety Doesn’t Happen by Accident!”
- Personal Integrity & Accountability in All We Do!
- Knock-Their-Socks-Off Customer Satisfaction!
- Best-In-Class Employee Career Satisfaction!
- Sustained, Profitable Growth!
Our employees make a difference through their passion and purpose every day!
Come be a part of our success!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,080.00 - $56,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Work Location: In person