Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 3,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining critical power infrastructure. Our professional staff is expertly trained in providing our clients with critical power solutions in many industries including datacenters, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, highly-motivated, success-driven, customer-focused professionals to join our team.
We are currently seeking:
Customer Care Manager
Terrell, TX Facility
(Only 30 miles from Downtown Dallas)
The Customer Care Manager is a customer liaison that will provide product and service information, as well as, resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. They will provide support to our customers and various departments within the organization to execute accurate order management including data entry into multiple company systems; prepare customer proposals and contract renewals; notify customers of routine price increases; address customer complaints per established departmental procedures; assist in invoice quality, assist with the deployment of all customer information requirements including reports, order status, etc., and overall ensure a positive customer experience.
The Customer Care Manager is a critical project management and interface role between, multiple departments within our organization, and our customers to ensure our customer’s needs are exceeded.
- Manage customer calls and e-mails while maintaining active communication with the Sales Team and customer to assure completion of assignments.
- Accomplish accurate data entry by analyzing and obtaining information received from customer orders, must ensure data is properly set up in the required company systems.
- Verify and review orders received to ensure validity while meeting the company’s defined Terms and Conditions.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer orders and product knowledge requests.
- Prepare detailed customer proposals and/or RFQ’s for the Sales Team.
- Follow up on renewal contract proposals to maintain a company targeted renewal rate.
- Follow up on orders to ensure processing by specified dates. Confers with various departments in the organization when necessary to ensure the highest level of service pre-and post-sale.
- Follow up with the Service Sales Team on open proposals.
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred or equivalent work experience with 3-5 years working in a Customer Service/Project Management role
- Must be able to work in high stress, high demand environment
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working experience with NetSuite System or similar is a plus
- Ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Salary
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University.
- Competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- 401(k) company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
Our Corporate Values
- Safety First – “Safety Doesn’t Happen By Accident!”
- Personal Integrity & Accountability in All We Do!
- Knock-Their-Socks-Off Customer Satisfaction!
- Best-In-Class Employee Career Satisfaction!
- Sustained, Profitable Growth!
Our employees make the difference through their passion and purpose every day! Come be a part of our success!