This role is a critical position with accountability to grow and support achieving the Demand Maintenance bookings budget by accurately and rapidly responding to proposal requests from Customers, Direct Sales, Rep Firms, Resellers and Strategic partners.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively identify existing or past customers and take ownership of executing leads from including in-person customer meetings, phone calls, emails, web meetings, etc to generate sales to existing customers and win back past customers.
- Proactively take ownership of executing leads from the lead generation team, including in-person customer meetings, phone calls, emails, web meetings, etc to generate sales to new customers.
- Responsible building/establishing/ expanding relationships with customers and apply upsell and cross-sell techniques to increase current sales and or identify future opportunities.
- May collaborate or confer with the Executive VP of Sales & Marketing and Business Development team to develop strategies for identified targeted sales opportunities.
- Work closely with Executive VP of Sales & Marketing and Business Development team to help identify and address market opportunities and find solutions to both internal and customer challenges, interface with clients as required assisting in closing sales, negotiations, problem resolution, etc.
- Continually expand their service and product knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of Unified Power products/services that will enable them to answer customers’ questions and recommend products and services to fit customers’ needs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred or equivalent work experience in a Sales role preferably with an
electronics or avionics background
- Minimum requirement of 3-5 years in a Business to Business Sales role
- Must be success-driven and customer-focused
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem-solving follow-up and details
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)