Unified Power provides its customers with high-quality, competitively priced preventative, proactive, and emergency services on Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), DC-Plants, Static Switches (STS), Power Distribution Units (PDU), Generators, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), and Switchgear across the USA.
Today, Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 7,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining critical power infrastructure. Our professional staff is expertly trained in providing our clients with critical power solutions in many industries including datacenters, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions.
Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and seeking to attract highly skilled, highly motivated, success-driven, customer-focused ACCOUNT COORDINATOR to join our growing team!
About the Position:
The Account Coordinator is a critical project management and interface role between, multiple departments within our organization, and our customers to ensure our current and potential future customer’s needs are exceeded. The Account Coordinator will typically be partnered with an Account Manager to support a defined sales and customer list.
The Account Coordinator is a customer liaison that will provide product and service information, as well as resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. They will provide support to our customers, account manager and various departments within the organization to execute accurate order management including coordination of customer proposals and contract renewals with the estimating team; assist in notifying customers of routine price increases; addressing customer complaints per established departmental procedures; assisting in invoice quality, assist with the deployment of all customer information requirements including reports, order status, etc.
The Account Coordinator will ensure proper resources are assigned to orders while balancing both internal efficiency targets as well as specific customer requirements. Resources include field engineers, subcontractors, direct ship vendors and OEM’s. The Account Coordinator will assist the Account Manager to follow-up with any afterhours emergencies that occurred during non-business hours to ensure completion, invoicing, no open action items, etc.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Account Coordinator will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with customer communications (calls and e-mails) to ensure timely replies (within the business hour) while maintaining active communication with internal departments, Account Manager, Sales and customer to assure completion of orders
- Support new order entry by assisting the Account Manager with analyzing and obtaining information received from customer orders
- Provide timely and accurate information to customer orders and inquires
- Assign and schedule customer work orders onto a Field Engineers schedule based on customer requested dates, available capacity while minimizing non-productive time (travel, etc.) as well as maintaining the Field Engineers schedule through completion of the job
- Assist Account Manager with resource coordination including but not limited to subcontractors, direct ship vendors (typically batteries) and OEM’s
- Follow-up with procurement and logistics and provide regular customer updates
- Provide updates and follow up on orders with customers on a timely and regular basis. Confers with various departments in the organization when necessary to ensure the highest level of service pre-and post-sale
- Other responsibilities as dictated by requirement and corporate dynamic
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent work experience with 1-3 years working in a Customer Service/Project Coordination role
- Must be able to work in high stress, high demand environment
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working experience with NetSuite System or similar is a plus
- Ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Salary
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University, and at various company facilities across the nation.
- Competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- 401(k) company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
OUR CORPORATE VALUES:
- Safety First – “Safety Doesn’t Happen By Accident!”
- Personal Integrity & Accountability in All We Do!
- Knock-Their-Socks-Off Customer Satisfaction!
- Best-In-Class Employee Career Satisfaction!
- Sustained, Profitable Growth!