Unified Power Customers:
Hurricane Sandy is bearing down on the East Coast and is expected to make landfall early next week. Heavy rains and high winds are expected and as a result, power outages are very likely to occur. Our National Service Team is on 24-hour call and will remain operational during these events. Technicians will be on alert, should you need emergency UPS, Battery or Electrical Services- contact us at 877-469-4846.
We are staffed to assist our customers:
- On-Call Dispatch will be available 24/7. Please call 877-469-4846 and choose option 2- our dispatch will return your call immediately.
- Your Representative will be accessible by cell phone.
- Emergency Response
After the Storm:
Unified Power has rental UPS and Battery Plants along with a staff of Master Electricians to support the installation of temporary power solutions. Our team of UPS & Battery Technicians are prepared to support systems that have been damaged or off-line as a result of utility power problems.
Latest posts by April McCarra (see all)
- Averting Data Center Disaster: Install the Proper UPS Solution - August 23, 2017
- Unified Power Strengthens Offering With LionHeart Acquisition - October 31, 2015
- Unified Power Welcomes Vice President of Channel Sales - October 14, 2015