With an unprecedented level of power performance, reliability and energy savings, the state-of-theart Eaton® 9395 UPS has raised the bar in three-phase power protection technology. As IT managers, facility managers and CIOs feel increasing pressure to achieve zero downtime, and to scale the data center to meet ever-changing requirements, the search for the most reliable and efficient power protection system has become even more critical. But that search is now over. For more than 40 years, Eaton has been dedicated to delivering the most technologically advanced products for our customers’ mission-critical applications—a commitment exemplified by the new 9395. More than an innovative, cutting-edge UPS, it’s a quantum leap in three-phase technology.
Features and Benefits of the Eaton 9395:
- Double conversion design completely isolates output power from all input power anomalies and delivers 100-percent conditioned, perfect sine-wave output-regulating both voltage and frquency.
- Leading sustainability: highest efficiency ratings lower utility costs, lowest total cost of ownership and lifecycle, smallest footprint and weight, and lowest transportation and installation costs.
- Stronger power performance: lowest input THD enhances compatibility with upstream power systems, lowest output THD, optimum generator sizing, and PFC power supply compatible.
- Highest reliability and availability: Powerware Hot Sync wireless paralleling, superior battery management, inherent redundancy, and scalable architecture adapts to increasing power requirements.
- Robust manageability: superior control and connectivity.
- Easy capacity test: ability to test all power handling components under full load stress without the requirement of an external load bank.
- Professional on-site startup from a factory-trained field technician to insure proper installation, operation, and customer training.
- One year on-site 7×24 parts and labor warranty and service protection plan coverage with various extended plans available.
- eNotify Remote Monitoring Service: 7×24 critical alarm notification and monthly reports on UPS and battery health.
- Option: System Bypass Module (SBM) gives UPS synchronization and load sharing for up to 32 9395 UPS modules, features a 10 inch color LCD screen to display status of UPS modules, and provides an intuitive user operation interface.
- Option: Static Auto Tie (SAT) can automatically transfer entire loads in the event of failure of one side of an A/B distribution system.
- Option: Energy Saver System (ESS) operates at 99 percent efficiency even at low load levels giving end users real energy savings.
- Option: Inherent Redundancy: When at or below 50 percent capacity, the 9395’s uninterruptible power modules (UPMs) automatically act as N 1 redundant systems.