The APC Symmetra ™ is a high-performance, uninterruptible power array system, designed for large-scale loads. It provides conditioned, reliable AC power to load equipment, and provides protection from power blackouts, brownouts, swells, sags, surges and interference. The SymmetraTM Power Array system is comprised of either a MiniFrame, or a MasterFrame, and a variable set of modules. A MiniFrame system can be configured to deliver a maximum output of 8kVA, and a MasterFrame system, a maximum of 16kVA.
The SymmetraTM Power Array is comprised of three functional components: A power processing system, a battery source, and a control/user interface system. Output power is routed through a transformer prior to delivery to the load equipment. Each of the functional components and the transformer are described in the following text.
Key Features & Benefits
- Rack-based for agility and aesthetics
- Fault-tolerant (N+1) design for the highest level of availability
- Hot swappable power, battery & distribution modules for safe expansion
- Cost-saving long-life (5-8 years) batteries
- Hot swap modules for fast mean time to repair (MTTR)