Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 3,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining their critical power infrastructure. Our Field Service Engineers (FSE’s) are expertly trained to work with our clients in the many industries including data centers, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, customer-focused personnel in several cities across the country.
- Excellent Salary
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University, and at various company facilities across the nation
- Competitive benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) company match, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
Our Corporate Values
- Safety First – “Safety Doesn’t Happen By Accident!”
- Personal Integrity & Accountability in All We Do!
- Knock-Their-Socks-Off Customer Satisfaction!
- Best-In-Class Employee Career Satisfaction!
- Sustained, Profitable Growth!
Our employees make the difference through their passion and purpose every day! Come be a part of our success!
Current Open Positions: