Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Unified Power is seeking a few good men and women with a military background or with electrical/electronics experience to join our growing team!
Our employees make the difference through their passion and purpose every day! Come be a part of our success!
Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 3,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining their critical power infrastructure. Our Field Service Engineers (FSE’s) are expertly trained to work with our clients in the many industries including data centers, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, customer-focused personnel in several cities across the country.
We are currently seeking:
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Field Engineers & DC Plant Field Service Engineers
Field Engineers are responsible for servicing UPS systems (e.g., Liebert, MGE, Powerware, Eaton, APC, GE, Emerson), AC/DC Rectifiers, Batteries, and Power Distribution Units (PDU’s) at various customer sites.
- Preventive maintenance, emergency response, troubleshooting, start-ups, repairs, and field modifications on UPS System, AC/DC Rectifiers, Batteries, and Power Distribution Units (PDU’s).
- Apply your intensive and diversified knowledge of start-up, testing, and operations to commission, maintain and provide emergency support at customer sites.
- Discuss technical support issues related to maintenance or operation of equipment with customers and internal staff.
- Perform commissioning-focused design reviews, prepare commissioning test procedures and reports, coordinate and oversee on-site testing, when applicable.
- Participate in the development of Methods of Procedures (MOPs) as needed.
- Consult with Regional Manager concerning unusual issues and developments.
- Complete field reports in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Preferably 3-5 years hands-on experience in installing, maintaining and repairing UPS Systems, AC/DC Rectifiers, Batteries, and Power Distribution Units (PDU’s).
- OEM UPS factory training or experience with Eaton/ Powerware, APC/ MGE, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, or Liebert/ Emerson is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel, work nights and weekends when necessary, and be available for on-call readiness 24/7 with occasional periods of extended travel.
- Must be willing to apply for Security Clearance with the US Federal Government.
- Must maintain a positive, customer-friendly attitude, be a team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent Salary (Above Market for this position)
- Eligible to participate in the UPS Field Engineer Commission Program
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University, and at various company facilities across the nation
- Competitive benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) company match, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided credit card to cover work related travel expenses
- Company-provided cell phone
- Company-provided vehicle
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
Our Corporate Values
- Safety First – “Safety Doesn’t Happen By Accident!”
- Personal Integrity & Accountability in All We Do!
- Knock-Their-Socks-Off Customer Satisfaction!
- Best-In-Class Employee Career Satisfaction!
- Sustained, Profitable Growth!