Our employees make the difference through their passion and purpose every day! Come be a part of our success!
Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 3,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining their critical power infrastructure. Our Project Coordinators are expertly trained to work with our clients in the many industries including datacenters, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, customer-focused personnel in several cities across the country.
We are currently seeking:
Project Coordinator - Terrell, TX (30 Miles East of Downtown Dallas)
The Project Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the Field Engineers daily schedules and dispatching the engineers to scheduled and emergency service calls. The Project Coordinators are also responsible for scheduling return trips to customer sites when equipment or parts are received; maintaining the on-call schedule for Field Engineers; maintaining customer database with current information; clearing and summarizing communications with various departments, employees, and customers, including keeping customers informed as to company schedules and requested lead-times; will provide finance with maintenance contract billing information; and prepare service invoices for processing.
The Project Coordinator is a critical project management and interface role between our customers and various departments within our organization and ensures our customer needs are exceed.
- Works closely with Regional Managers and various departments within the organization to obtain the required information to properly set up Emergencies and Demand Maintenance appointments.
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Dispatch Field Engineers, one call at a time.
- Debrief Field Engineers after completion of each call.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Forecast workload for 2 weeks out
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received for scheduling
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer utilizing the pending work log.
- Assist Regional Sales Team with marketing issues as directed.
- Order parts for special orders.
- Forward list of parts used by technicians to Logistics for truck restock.
- Performs various administrative tasks including but not be limited to filing, copying, faxing, issuing reports as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience required
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well with others
- Willingness to participate in the On-Call rotation to assist with afterhours emergencies.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Salary
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University.
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
- Competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- 401(k) company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
OUR CORPORATE VALUES:
- Safety First – “Safety Doesn’t Happen By Accident!”
- Personal Integrity & Accountability in All We Do!
- Knock-Their-Socks-Off Customer Satisfaction!
- Best-In-Class Employee Career Satisfaction!
- Sustained, Profitable Growth!