Our employees make the difference through their passion and purpose every day! Come be a part of our success!
Unified Power is the premier national service provider of critical power services to more than 3,000 customers across the United States. Our clients trust our well-trained field service & support staff to deliver world-class service while maintaining their critical power infrastructure. Our Customer Service Representatives are expertly trained to work with our clients in the many industries including datacenters, telecommunications, cable television, broadband internet, healthcare, government, and education institutions. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, customer-focused personnel in several cities across the country.
We are currently seeking:
Customer Service Representative - Terrell, TX Facility (Only 30 miles from Downtown Dallas)
The Customer Care Representative will act as a liaison, providing product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. They will provide support to the various departments within the organization, by executing accurate order management including data entry into multiple company systems; prepare customer proposals and renewal of contracts; notify customers of routine price increases; address customer complaints per established department procedures; assist in invoice quality, A/R issues, and ensure deployment of all customer information requirements including reports, order status, etc.
Customer Care Representatives are assigned Key Customer Accounts, and is a critical project management and interface role between, multiple departments within our organization, and our customers to ensure our customer’s needs are met.
- Manage large amounts of calls and e-mails, and maintain active communication within department to assure completion of assignments.
- Accomplish accurate data entry by analyzing and obtaining information from customer’s orders, ensures data is properly set up into the required company systems.
- Verify and review orders received to ensure validity while meeting the company’s defined Terms and Conditions.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer orders and product knowledge requests.
- Prepare detailed customer proposals and/or RFQ’s for the Sales Organization.
- Follow up on renewal contract proposals to maintain a company targeted renewal rate.
- Follow up on orders to ensure processing by specified dates. Confers with various departments in the organization when necessary to ensure the highest level of service pre-and post-sale.
- Follow up with the Service Sales Team on open proposals.
- Send leads to the Sales Department.
- Manage the Orders Submitted dashboard – prepare all orders from Service Sales for processing.
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance Work Orders with the Customer.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in a Customer Service/Project Management role.
- Minimum requirement of 3-5 yrs. UPS and Critical Power Industry in a customer service environment.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker.
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working experience with NetSuite System or similar is a plus.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Salary
- Ongoing education via our web portal, Unified Power University.
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
- Competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- 401(k) company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
OUR CORPORATE VALUES:
- Safety First – “Safety Doesn’t Happen By Accident!”
- Personal Integrity & Accountability in All We Do!
- Knock-Their-Socks-Off Customer Satisfaction!
- Best-In-Class Employee Career Satisfaction!
- Sustained, Profitable Growth!