Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
The Customer Service- Dispatch is responsible for maintaining the Field Engineers daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on-call schedule for Field Engineers and Service Technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with various departments, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times. Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing information. Prepare service invoices and timecards for processing.
Customer Service- Dispatch is assigned Key Accounts to handle, this is a critical project management and interface role between, Outside Sales, Service Sales and the customer and ensures customer needs are met.
Role and Responsibilities
- Works with Reginal Managers and other departments obtaining the required information to properly set up service records for PM, Emergency, and General maintenance appointments.
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Dispatch Field Engineers, one call at a time.
- Dispatch Field Engineer from home to first call.
- Debrief Field Engineers after completion of each call.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 – 3 days out
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received for scheduling
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer utilizing the pending work log.
- Maintain the maintenance agreements, including billing, scheduling, and staging of materials, database information, customer hard files and renewals.
- Assist Reginal Sales Team with marketing issues as directed.
- Order parts for special orders.
- Forward list of parts used by technicians to warehouse for truck restock
- Performs various administrative tasks including but not be limited to filing, copying, faxing, issuing reports as required.
- Performs other related duties as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience required preferably in a call center environment
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working experience with NetSuite System or similar is a plus
- Ability to work well with others
- Willingness to participate in the On-Call rotation to assist with afterhours emergencies.
- Attention to detail