Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Customer Care Manager will act as a liaison, providing product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. They will provide support to the various departments within the organization, by executing accurate order management including data entry into multiple company systems; prepare customer proposals and renewal of contracts; notify customers of routine price increases; address customer complaints per established department procedures; assist in invoice quality, A/R issues, and ensure deployment of all customer information requirements including reports, order status, etc.
Customer Care Managers can be assigned Key Accounts to handle, this is a critical project management and interface role between, multiple departments within our organization, and our customers to ensure our customer’s needs are met.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of calls and e-mails, and maintain active communication within department to assure completion of assignments.
- Accomplish accurate data entry by analyzing and obtaining information from customer’s orders, ensures data is properly set up into the required company systems.
- Verify and review orders received to ensure validity while meeting the company’s defined Terms and Conditions.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer orders and product knowledge requests.
- Prepare detailed customer proposals and/or RFQ’s for the Sales Organization.
- Follow up on service sales agreements and renewals to maintain a company targeted renewal rate.
- Follow up on orders to ensure processing by specified dates. Confers with various departments in the organization when necessary to ensure the highest level of service pre-and post-sale.
- Follow up with the Service Sales Team on open proposals.
- Send leads to the Sales Department.
- Work closely with Regional Managers ensuring all required information is provided on the Field Service Report and the report is delivered to the client in a timely fashion.
- Manage the Orders Submitted dashboard – prepare all orders from Service Sales for processing.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum requirement of 3-5 yrs. UPS and Critical Power Industry in a customer service environment
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good time and project management skills
- Strategic and Tactical thinker and multi-tasker
- Strengths in problem solving follow up and details
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working experience with NetSuite System or similar is a plus
- Ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail