Comments : Off
Unified Power Published: February 9, 2017
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Role and Responsibilities
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering company’s goals and financial standing
- Support the business in acquisitions and integrations of add-on companies nation-wide
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior staff based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Responsible to liaise with customer to establish requirements, build data-set required, design and execute visualizations within the company’s business management platform and provide other related reporting as requested.
- Creates, updates, and maintains spreadsheets, databases, and reports used to measure, monitor and manage results of company projects and assignments.
- Serves as business liaison to other departments for data coordination and monitoring of goal progress.
- Utilizes knowledge of business systems and database tools to analyze results of projects and assignments.
- Responsible to maintain and update business management platform for any and all changes- strategic and operational related.
- Identify and organize data, analyze results, and provide concise interpretation for management review, including identification of relevant trends and patterns.
- 10% Travel may be required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5+ years of professional experience as a Financial Data Analyst
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst/ data analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- M & A Experience
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- NetSuite experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 3+ years of financial systems and data analysis experience
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail
- Advanced analytical and technical skills, must be able to obtain, organize and interpret data with minimal guidance
- Creative problem solver with the ability to recommend and develop solutions to meet business needs
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to write and troubleshoot complex SQL queries and VBA code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and deliver results in a fast paced environment