Comments : Off
Unified Power Published: February 9, 2017
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Role and Responsibilities
- Process daily AP/AR check runs.
- Responsible to contact customers in an effort to secure timely payments and to resolve any invoicing concerns.
- By interacting daily with customers by telephone, email, and issuing letters/statements.
- Also handles accounting functions such as researching and preparing company Credit Memos, correcting invoicing errors, or adjustments and converting invoices.
- Assist with the day to day operations in the department to ensure that processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Other duties will include but not be limited to typing, data entry, filing, copying, faxing, as well as, support in other accounting roles such as invoicing the customer.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years of prior successful experience in a high-volume corporate accounting role, including but not limited to: collections, accounts payable/receivable.
- Demonstrated skills in executing daily finance department functions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize data from multiple sources.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
- NetSuite, ADP experience
- Some College or Associate’s Degree within Accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail